Sunday, October 9, 2011

celery

mommy was cutting up celery for some soup the other day and we were begging as usual. so she shared some with us ( aka GAVE IN to our begging). Rufus and Angus thought it was pretty tasty and super crunchy. Pugsly slept thru it. I, Uff-Da, aka the picky eater, put one piece in my mouth and decided it was not up to par. so I spit it out, one of the puppies then ate that piece (they're not picky, they'll even eat doggy doo doo). As soon as Mommy started cutting up the chicken I started begging in earnest. I even put my paws up on the edge of the tv tray. She gave all of us 1 piece of totally yummy chicken. all of us puggs went nuts after just one bite of chicken, so Mommy stopped giving us anymore treats. maybe tonight we'll get some mixed vegetables with our doggy chow for dinner!

No comments: