Saturday, December 25, 2010

Santa Paws

He really really did come to our house! I can't believe we didn't wake up while he was here, darn it! He left us beef shanks, dried lambs lung, tennis balls, and two more beds. Those sure are yummy teats...Mommy had to break up a few fights today since I thought all the treats were mine. Can you believe she called me a little piggy??? Mommy made a funny face each time she had to touch a piece of the lambs lung, silly Mommy. She was reading the Daily Puglet the other day and printed out the recipe for Bacon cookies. I sure hope she makes them soon, they sound soooo soooo good!
My Daddy's kids got him and Mommy a card with a pug on it (they have good taste in cards don't they? Pug cards are they bestest ones!) when Daddy opened it it made the sound of a Pug farting Jingle Bells. Daddy and Mommy started laughing and laughing.
Tomorrow Mommy is taking the Christmas tree down....poor Christmas tree.

No comments: