Wednesday, June 22, 2011

guess what I can do

Today I showed Mommy that I, the almighty Uff-Da, can open the kitchen garbage can! All I have to do is stand up on my back paws and put one front paw on the push button on top of the trash can and WAH-LAH the lid magically opens! The downside is that Mommy decided that she had better empty the trash can before I could get any goodies out of it. bummer.
Mommy and Daddy are running out of places to move their things up high so we can't reach them. We are pretty creative and dedicated when it comes to getting into things, after all we are pugs.

Oh, it's ok to leave comments on our blog, we love to read them and then to visit your blog in return.

Uff-Da

1 comment:

Noodles said...

Hmmmmmm, Uffda! I never even tried that! You have given me a great idea. And here I thought I was clever when I learned to jump from the couch to the coffee table.
Thanks
Love Noodles